Do you know that Pakistan spent millions of rupees on Black Friday Sales last year? The event isn’t new to the country, as it is already being celebrated from last two years. But this year, the event is different. And here is why…
- Yayvo, Daraz, and many other online shopping stores have already kicked-in their black Friday sales and not even half of October’s month has passed.
- More and more users are now shopping online.
- More users can now afford products online as facilities like simsim, mobicash and easy paisa are available to them in the format of a mobile wallet. This even include the 80 percent population not having a bank account.
- Almost all online shopping stores are now operating on mobile apps, because a large number of Pakistani users search the internet through smartphones.
- The number of online shopping stores in Pakistan have also increased, which means more variety, more products and varying prices
- E-commerce stores in Pakistan are now using Facebook to market to the people because more than 30 million Pakistanis are on this social media platform alone.
- In the past two years, a dozen coupon websites have launched in the country. These websites help shoppers get coupons for every new event way before it is launched.
- More digital payment startups, delivery services are allowing users to set up their own e-commerce stores. These store owners will also be participating in the Black Friday Sales.
- Last year, Jang, the biggest newspaper in the country worked with Google and held the first-ever online shopping festival in Pakistan. This was a game changer for the internet industry. And, it made the local public realize that online shopping is truly reliable.
How to Save Money on Black Friday in Pakistan?
There isn’t any hard and fast rule to buy online. In fact, all seasoned shoppers have made their own rules that help them get the best bargains. Below, we have curated a list by using their knowledge.
The earlier you shop, the better. That’s the rule number one. Why should you shop early? Because all products are available in limited quantity. If you shop early, there is a fair chance of buying your product at your desired rate. But, if you are not able to do so for some reason, then…
Hunt for Coupons:
Now, Pakistan has many websites providing shopping coupons for various events. Look for the ones that are providing decent discount coupons for Black Friday 2017 Shopping Deals. Grab them because they will amplify your discount amount.
Use Digital Payment Services that are Offering Big Discounts:
Sometimes, you can get even more discount, if you buy a product through online payment mediums such as mobicash, easypaisa, credit cards, and other digital wallets. Use these services to increase the amount of discount you get. Let’s say the discount amount id 70 percent but mobicash offer 20 percent discount on buying through it that will mean almost 90 percent discount. But, be sure to check if the company is actually offering 90 percent discount or is it just a gimmick?
Compare Prices from Top Online Stores:
The best way to find out if the store is providing the Black Friday Shopping Deals for the cheapest prices is to check it through a price comparison website. The benefit of doing so is that you will get the prices of the product from multiple stores and will make a better shopping decision.
Search for Products with Free Shipping:
We often neglect the shipping charges while buying products online. However, they make a big difference. Let’s suppose a product is being shipped from Karachi’s warehouse of Yayvo to Sargodha. The shipping charges will be somewhere between 250 rupees and 300 rupees. Now, if the product is of 2000 rupees, then with shipping charges included the cost will be 2300 rupees. This is around 16 percent increase in the product’s value. Better to search for offers on black Friday that provide free shipping.
Just keep all these things in mind while shopping for your favorite product and you will save a lot on your purchases in the Black Friday 2017 Pakistan.
If you still need help making decisions, the best way is to visit our price comparison engine and see the prices of all stores for a single product.
Happy Shopping Online!